Whether it is online banking, Amazon delivery or in the last couple of months, ease of setting up digital calls, everyone is expecting immediate, on-demand service in everything they do. Insurance brokers are now being expected to provide a similar, high-quality rapid response to inquiries.
We believe recent events have become the catalyst that will bring the change that our industry has needed for years: to give brokers the ability to service their clients seamlessly from anywhere, at any time.
In this 'Live Chat', Matthew Grant of InsTech London, Nick Haldane of Novidea, Keith Bucknall of SRG, and Chris Carney of Verticalised Consulting will discuss:
- How brokers are using a client-centric data strategy to grow their business
- An example of how SRG is already implementing the future of broking
- How the work Novidea is doing with its broking clients fits with Lloyd's Blueprint One
- How cloud-based platforms are reshaping our industry
- The competitive advantages of broking on the move
Join us for our live chat to understand how a data-first platform can help you become a broker of the future today.