To coincide with the publication of an InsTech London report of the same name we will be hosting a panel discussion to look at how no-code/low-code platforms are being deployed in insurance and what their adoption might mean for the insurance industry. A panel of experts will examine:
- How is no-code/low-code being used in insurance?
- What effect has it had?
- How is it influencing strategic thinking?
- Its potential to provide an escape route from dependence on legacy
Hosted by Robin Merttens, Partner at InsTech London, the panel of experts will include:
- Mark Cook, former Global CIO, Marsh
- Colville Wood, CTO UK&I Insurance Division, Cognizant
- Mehul Parekh, Associate Partner, Financial Services, EY
The learning objectives for this live chat are:
The longer term impacts of climate change on the...
To coincide with the publication of an InsTech...