While insurers have always relied on third parties for distribution, the immense attractions and potential for “embedding” insurance products into the value chains and distribution capabilities of others makes this is the hottest topic of 2021.
Like the future of insurance itself, it is about responding to changing customer needs, leveraging digital technology and having the right mindset.
To tie in with the launch of our next InsTech London report by the same name, this Live Chat will discuss:
- What embedded insurance means in practice and the best products to embed
- Sourcing the right kind of third-party distributors and how to integrate into their customer journeys
- Who is doing it well and the secrets of their success
- The issues incumbents face and how to overcome them
- Finally, we’ll look at the key findings in the report and see if the panel agrees with them!
Hosted by Robin Merttens, InsTech London Partner, the panel will include:
- Franck Pivert, Chief Revenue Officer, Wakam
- Jean-Charles Velge, Co-Founder, Qover
- Louisa Murray, Chief Operating Officer (UK & Europe), Railsbank