The most popular items since 1 February are:
- Review of our 5th March innovation in claims event.
- Interviews with 12 InsurTech CEOs from FTPartners.
- "Will insurance shrink and disappear altogether?" Matthew Grant writing in The Telegraph's Business Reporter.
- Blink goes global and partners with Blue Cross.
- Startup idea of the week: $80bn of uninsured natural catastrophe loss last year.
Our InsTech London newsletter provides a weekly snapshot of our upcoming events, thought leadership and relevant member news. It has an average open rate of 33% and goes out to over 3,000 people interested in innovation in insurance. Something you'd like us to write about? Contact us at hello@instech.London. Not yet registered? Sign up here.