We face a significant inflection point with easing lockdowns, organisations planning for a safe return to the office and reimagining the world of work.
In this Live Chat, sponsored by EY, we discuss:
- How the rise in health measures, increased risks of travel, providing a safe workplace, is driving a re-focus on what customers want around financial wellness and protection
- The behavioural changes we are seeing as people come through the initial Covid-19 crisis and begin planning for their futures
- How Covid-19 might change the protection industry, in terms business model, distribution, and the role of technology
- How providers should respond to these shifts and what is the market opportunity arising from them
Robin Merttens, Partner at InsTech London is joined by:
- Keith Aylwin, Life & Pensions Technology Lead at EY
- Maeña Twomey, Lab Product Owner - Protection at Lloyds Banking Group
- Mike Minett, Founder of PORTABL
Watch the Live Chat using the video player below.