Digital transformation and disruptive data are enabling insurers to rapidly identify losses and expedite claims for their customers with proven returns on investment. But how well prepared are claims departments to integrate these new assets into their current processes, and how can they use them to add real value?
This Live Chat focuses on how to build a better customer experience by managing claims with faster, more efficient, and innovative technologies.
In an open conversation with insurance professionals, ICEYE reveal how an innovative approach for observation of natural catastrophes using synthetic aperture radar (SAR) paired with multi-source analysis techniques is radically changing flood claims management.
Sponsored by ICEYE, and hosted by Matthew Grant, this event is part of the series on exploring new opportunities for claims teams.
Matthew is joined by:
- Charles Blanchet, Vice President of Solutions, ICEYE
- Eddie Longworth, Founder and Director, JEL Consulting
You can watch the Live Chat again using the video player below.
Continuing Professional Development - Learning Objectives
InsTech London is accredited by The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII). You can claim one hour towards the CII member CPD scheme by watching an InsTech London Live Chat.
The learning objectives for this Live Chat are:
- Learn how digital transformation and data is enabling insurers to streamline the claims process and improve loss identification
- Discuss the best approaches for preparing claims departments to integrate these new assets and build a better customer experience
- Hear from industry professionals on how new technologies and multi-source analysis techniques can revolutionise flood claims management