When insuring properties or any physical assets, it’s important to know where a building is, what it’s made of, what it’s worth and what external hazard it might be exposed to.
This discussion coincides with the release of our latest report, Location Intelligence 2021 – the Companies to Watch: Where, What and How Risky?
Host Matthew Grant reviews the latest trends and technologies in acquiring information for aerial imagery, geocoding, building characteristics, valuation and remote claims assessment with guest speakers from companies featured in the report and industry experts.
Our panel includes:
- Mark Cunningham, Co-founder & Director, WhenFresh
- Charles Blanchet, Vice President of Solutions, ICEYE
- Kevin Van Leer, Director of Customer Success, Cape Analytics
- Patrick Kelahan, Building Consultant, H2M architects + engineers
Continuing Professional Development - Learning Objectives
InsTech London is accredited by The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII). You can claim 1 hour towards the CII member CPD scheme by watching an InsTech London Live Chat.
The learning objectives for this Live Chat are:
- Understand what information is required when insuring properties or physical assets
- Review the latest trends and technologies that are improving the acquisition of building information and the remote claims assessment process
- Learn about organisations already successfully providing hazard data to aid risk assessment
To claim 1 CPD hour for watching 'Location Intelligence 2021 – Where, What and How Risky?', please email email@example.com.
You can watch the discussion in full using the video player below.