To coincide with the publication of our No-Code/Low-Code Platforms report, this Live Chat looks at how No-Code/Low-Code platforms are being deployed in insurance and what their adoption might mean for the insurance industry.
The discussion, hosted by InsTech London partner Robin Merttens, examines:
- How is no-code/low-code being used in insurance?
- What effect has it had?
- How is it influencing strategic thinking?
- Its potential to provide an escape route from dependence on legacy
Robin is joined by a panel including:
- Mark Cook, former Global CIO, Marsh
- Colville Wood, CTO UK&I Insurance Division, Cognizant
- Mehul Parekh, Associate Partner, Financial Services, EY
Continuing Professional Development - Learning Objectives
InsTech London is accredited by The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII). You can claim one hour towards the CII member CPD scheme by watching an InsTech London Live Chat.
The Learning Objectives for this event are:
- Learn how newly available climate data and scientific research can be used to better understand and forecast climate variability
- Hear from companies combining science and ML to create new models for assessing risk
- Explore forecasting options available to insurers and how they are being used in the evolving market
To claim one CPD hour for watching 'Climate Variability – Understanding Your Changes in Risk for 2021', please email firstname.lastname@example.org.