There is an increasing awareness of the potential for parametric solutions to help solve some of the challenges for many areas of the world that remain exposed through lack of insurance and catastrophic disasters, creating an insurance gap of up to 96% in some countries.
Global Parametrics was set up in 2016 with support from the UK and German governments and today is providing the tools, analytics and innovative coverage for disaster financing around the world.
Matthew Grant talk to the Global Parametrics leadership team and their partners about real-life case studies and the analytics, support and indices the company is now making available to organisations looking for innovative ways to structure protection.
- Hector Ibarra, CEO, Global Parametrics
- Akshay Gupta, SVP, Head - Catastrophe Analytics and Engineering, Berkshire Hathaway Specialty Insurance
- Jerry Skees, Chief Strategy Officer and Director, Global Parametrics
- Alin Radu, Senior Risk Modelling/Structuring Specialist, Global Parametrics
- Leif Heimfarth, Senior Underwriter, Hannover Re
The event is supported by Global Parametrics. Watch the Live Chat in full using the video player below.