With the support of Nasdaq, this Live Chat brings together some of the industry’s leading Catastrophe Model developers to discuss different approaches to producing flood models and what the future of flood modelling holds.
Matthew Grant was joined by:
- Petr Punčochář, Head of Flood Model Development for EMEA and APAC, Impact Forecasting, Aon
- Mark Weatherhead, Head of Model Development, Guy Carpenter
- James Sawle, Business Development for Catastrophe Risk Modelling, Nasdaq
- Rubini Santha, Lead Catastrophe Modeller, Ambiental
- Stephen Hutchings, Head of Modelling, JBA Risk Management
- Andrew Smith, Chief Operations Officer, Fathom
Download our 'Plugging the gaps: How well do you understand your flood exposure?' report to read the key insights from the Live Chat. You can also watch the full event again on our BrightTALK channel using the video player below.
Continuing Professional Development - Learning Objectives
InsTech London is accredited by The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII). You can claim 1 hour towards the CII member CPD scheme by watching an InsTech London Live Chat.