With the support of Nasdaq, this Live Chat brings together some of the industry’s leading Catastrophe Model developers to discuss different approaches to producing flood models and what the future of flood modelling holds.
Matthew Grant was joined by:
- Petr Punčochář, Head of Flood Model Development for EMEA and APAC, Impact Forecasting, Aon
- Mark Weatherhead, Head of Model Development, Guy Carpenter
- James Sawle, Business Development for Catastrophe Risk Modelling, Nasdaq
- Rubini Santha, Lead Catastrophe Modeller, Ambiental
- Stephen Hutchings, Head of Modelling, JBA Risk Management
- Andrew Smith, Chief Operations Officer, Fathom
Watch the Live Chat using the video player below.