Innovative ideas are great, but funding is the fuel for growth. This event takes us back to origins of InsTech London, giving a voice to early stage companies. Hear from the founders of four companies in different stages of growth, with technology and access to underwriting capacity.
We ask them about their experience and what advice they have on raising funds. Matthew and Robin are also joined by Andre Symes of Genasys Technologies, who generously supported the event as a way of helping others start, or continue, their company building journey.
Hosted by InsTech London Partners Matthew Grant and Robin Merttens, who are joined by a speaker panel featuring:
- Andre Symes, Chief Growth Officer, Genasys Technologies
- Sam White, CEO, Stella Insurance
- Goncalo de Vasconcelos, Founder and CEO, Rnwl
- Pranjal Arya, Commercial Director, Hometree
- Jonathan Spry, Co-founder and CEO, Envelop Risk
You can watch the full discussion using the video player below.
Continuing Professional Development - Learning Objectives
InsTech London is accredited by The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII). You can claim 1 hour towards the CII member CPD scheme by watching an InsTech London Live Chat.
The learning objectives for this Live Chat are:
- Learn about best practice in how to successfully raise funds for early-stage companies
- Understand how to overcome the challenges associated with fundraising
- Hear real-life examples and top tips from founders who succeeded in raising capital and enabling growth in a hardening market