As we emerge from this crisis the insurers will undoubtedly be looking to shed difficult risk, seek to avoid a repeat of the business insurance (BI) fiasco and raise prices.
Against that background, clients will be looking for cheaper more certain insurance solutions and have a heightened awareness of BI. In this Live Chat, sponsored by QOMPLX we will take a look at:
- the role that parametric insurance might take in providing certainty and rebuilding trust
- how it can help close the coverage gap at prices clients can afford
- the role of modelling and analytics for difficult to price risk
- the attributes required to create priceable parametric triggers
- how parametric works in practice including stories from the front line
- the art of the possible
InsTech London Partner Matthew Grant is joined by:
- Alastair Speare-Cole, President of Insurance at QOMPLX
- Hector Ibarra, CEO at Global Parametrics
- Adam Rimmer, Co-founder at FloodFlash
Watch the Live Chat using the video player below.