Founded in 2016 by David Daiches and Dan Bratshpis INSHUR is an MGA making it easier for professional rideshare drivers - including those coming under New York's TLC (Taxi and Limousine Commission) - get insurance coverage in the US and UK working closely with Uber, Lyft and others.
Recorded from INSHUR's offices in Brighton back in March and updated with a call to recently to Paul Doran - VP Marketing (who spoke to us at our event recorded on episode 26 last April).
Matthew's discussion with David includes:
- Building technology effectively and efficiently
- How to get professional drivers confident in a new insurance coverage
- Why speed is important when providing a quote
- How they create and support their community of drivers
- Risk profiles of electric cars versus traditional fuels
- Benefits of being based in Brighton and New York
And much more.
Tell us what you think or contact Matthew Grant on Linkedin here.
A summary and transcript of this discussion is available on request.
Sign up to our newsletter for a fresh view on the world every Wednesday morning.
Continuing Professional Development - Learning Objectives
InsTech London is accredited by The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII). By listening to an InsTech London podcast, or reading the accompanying transcript, you can claim up to 0.5 CPD hours towards the CII member CPD scheme.
Complete the InsTech London Podcast Feedback Survey to claim your CPD time.