Traditionally executive recruiting has relied alot on face to face meetings and personal contact. Whilst recruitment may have slowed down in the last few months it hasn't stopped.
In this midweek episode from our occasional masterclass series, Matthew Grant is talking to Gavin Naimer, who has built a business recruiting senior executives for insurance companies and their partners, to find out what's happening.
- How to assess your candidates, or your next employer, from afar
- The questions you must ask
- What is the impact on slow down in other industries in bringing new talent into insurance
- What have we learned about the benefits of interviewing remotely compared to the cost and logistical challenges of face to face?
Tell us what you think or contact Matthew Grant on Linkedin here.
Sign up to our newsletter for a fresh view on the world every Wednesday morning.
- "Who, a method for hiring" by Geoff Smart and Randy Street
- Gavin Naimer on Linkedin
Continuing Professional Development - Learning Objectives
InsTech London is accredited by The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII). By listening to an InsTech London podcast, or reading the accompanying transcript, you can claim up to 0.5 CPD hours towards the CII member CPD scheme.
Complete the InsTech London Podcast Feedback Survey to claim your CPD time.