One of the most effective uses of data and analytics in insurance is to prevent fraud both at the point of underwriting and from claims.
Jeroen Morrenhof founded FRISS in 2006 and today the company has over 180 implementations of its technology around the world. Identifying potential fraud creates savings direct to the bottom line - Jeroen believes FRISS has saved its clients over 1 billion dollars.
Join Matthew Grant as he finds out what motivated Jeroen to start the company and lessons from the last 14 years including a chance to learn about:
- the choice between bootstrapping and bringing in external funding
- understanding the "fraud funnel"
- keeping ahead of the latest approaches to fraud during Covid-19
- using third-party data sources and in-house experience
- why the company is returning again to the UK
If you like what you're hearing, please leave us a review on whichever platform you use, or contact Matthew Grant on Linkedin.
Continuing Professional Development - Learning Objectives
InsTech London is accredited by The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII). By listening to an InsTech London podcast, or reading the accompanying transcript, you can claim up to 0.5 CPD hours towards the CII member CPD scheme.
Complete the InsTech London Podcast Feedback Survey to claim your CPD time.