Another slight shift for this week's episode. The tables were turned and Robin Merttens and Matthew Grant were interviewed as one of the keynotes for the recent Insurance Insider event "InsiderTech".
Catrin asked such great questions, and we haven't recorded a partners' chat for a while, so we polished it up and here it is.
We managed to fit all of these into 30 minutes:
- What does Insurtech actually mean these days?
- How is funding getting in for insurtechs, start-ups and others?
- Acceleration in activity over the last few months?
- Are we seeing a once in a decade opportunity now?
- What's happening in innovation at insurers themselves?
- Data - good or bad?
- Advice for innovation mangers at insurers?
Comment directly on the podcast or contact Matthew Grant on Linkedin.
Know which bird is singing in the background? Tell us at email@example.com.
Sign up to our newsletter for a fresh view on the world every Wednesday morning.
Continuing Professional Development - Learning Objectives
InsTech London is accredited by The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII). By listening to an InsTech London podcast, or reading the accompanying transcript, you can claim up to 0.5 CPD hours towards the CII member CPD scheme.
Complete the InsTech London Podcast Feedback Survey to claim your CPD time.