Robin and Matthew catch up for their quarterly Partners’ Chat on Episode 131 to discuss the latest news and themes emerging in insurance.
Talking points include:
- Whether Covid-19 has actually accelerated innovation
- Why Robin is expecting a rise in insurtech M&A activity
- The emergence of real AI insurance products and solutions
- How Zego managed to become the UK’s first insurtech unicorn
- Vaccines, face-to-face dinners and a return to The Steel Yard
If you like what you're hearing, please leave us a review on whichever platform you use, or contact Matthew Grant on LinkedIn.
Sign up to our newsletter for a fresh view on the world every Wednesday morning.
Continuing Professional Development - Learning Objectives
InsTech London is accredited by The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII). By listening to an InsTech London podcast, or reading the accompanying transcript, you can claim up to 0.5 CPD hours towards the CII member CPD scheme.
- Claim 0.5 hours for listening to Episode 131 of the InsTech London Podcast