What can the insurance industry expect in 2022? We’ve gathered a panel of 16 innovation experts to give us their predictions for the year ahead.
Podcast 172, sponsored by Fadata, covers topics, themes and opportunities including the insurtech investment scene (valuations and opportunities), increase in mergers & acquisitions activity, ESG and climate change, operational excellence, talent war, cryptocurrency and the Metaverse.
Our panel of innovation experts includes:
- Matthew Jones, Managing Director, Anthemis
- Charles Burgess, CEO International Distribution, Munich Re Specialty Group
- Premal Gohil, Head of Innovation Partnerships & Investments, GRS, Liberty Mutual Insurance
- Sasa Brcerevic, Global Head of MGA Strategies, Aon
- Ruta Mikiskaite, Head of Client Solutions UK and Ireland, Swiss Re
- Jenny Williams, Portfolio Optimisation Director, Convex
- Joan Cuscó, Global Head of Transformation, MAPFRE
- Paolo Cuomo, Director of Operations, Brit Insurance
- Liselotte Munk, CEO, Fadata
- Keith Aylwin, Director, Alpha FMC
- Daniel Prince, CEO, Rethink Underwriting
- Adam Kemmis Betty, UK & Ireland Digital Leader, Marsh
- Francois Forge, Head of Strategic Innovation, Wakam
- Mark Allan, General Manager for Business and Specialist Products, Bupa
- Debbie Smith, Chief Medical Officer, EMEA, Swiss Re
- Dr Ali Hasan, Chief Medical and Healthcare Officer, Vitality
- Dan Prince, CEO, Rethink Underwriting
Listen to Episode 171 to hear InsTech London Partners Robin Merttens and Matthew Grant reflect on 2021 and share their own predictions for 2022.
If you like what you're hearing, please leave us a review on whichever platform you use, or contact Matthew Grant on LinkedIn.
Sign up to our newsletter for a fresh view on the world every Wednesday morning.
Continuing Professional Development - Learning Objectives
InsTech London is accredited by The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII). By listening to an InsTech London podcast, or reading the accompanying transcript, you can claim up to 0.5 CPD hours towards the CII member CPD scheme.
The Learning Objectives for this podcast are:
- Summarise predictions for the year ahead from industry experts
- Describe where insurtech funding may be going in 2022
- Explain some of the roles the identified key themes will play in the market
Let us know you have listened to this podcast by emailing email@example.com and if your organisation is a member of InsTech London you will receive a quarterly summary of the CPD hours you have earned.
To help us measure the impact of the learning, we would be grateful if you would take a minute to complete a quick feedback survey.